The following is provided for your information before and during your stay.
1. Please, double check your information letters to confirm the dates of your stay.
2. Check in Procedures: Check in time is *After 4:00pm* on the date of your arrival. Use the moblie app for directions to unit, access, and information i.e. internet passoword etc. We apologize in advance that during specific times of the year we will be unable to allow early check-ins.
3. Check-out Procedures: Check out time is before 10:00am on the date of your departure. We also apologize in advance that at specific times of the year we will be unable to allow late departures. In addition we request that you do the following closing procedures for the unit:
a) Take out all trash. There are dumpsters provided in the parking areas.
b) Lock all doors and windows in the unit.
c) Turn the heat down to 60 degrees.
d) Start the last load of dishes in the dishwasher.
e) Return any clubhouse keys or garage door opener on counter.
4. Vehicles: Because most complexes have limited parking space, only two (2) vehicles are allowed per unit. If you are going to be bringing a trailer or motor home, please let us know so that we can make the proper arrangements for the additional space on your behalf. Please follow all driveway and parking lot rules. Tickets and towing charges are your responsibility.
5. Housekeeping Services: We have provided all the towels and linens you will need during your stay. Additional housekeeping services such as towel and linen changes to mid-week cleans, can be provided at an hourly rate of $30.00 per hour. Please call our office if you would like to schedule any additional housekeeping service. You are welcome to bring your used towels and linens to our office and exchange them for FREE. DO NOT WASH OUR LINENS. We highly recommend that you bring towels from home to take with you to the clubhouse. (There is a charge for any missing or severely stained towels). We request that you use the blue facial cloths for any make-up removal.
6. Supplies / Firewood: We have provided all of the paper products you will need during your stay. Upon depletion of these supplies you are welcome to come to our office for more or you may purchase your own. Please use the paper towels for spills and other large clean up. During the months of April - November 15, we will not be supplying firewood. This is because we are trying to be environmentally conscious. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.
7. Shoes, boots, and ski boots: Some of our Homes and Condominiums require that shoes and boots of any type NOT be worn or brought into the unit. If the condominium or home you have reserved has this requirement, PLEASE abide by the request of the owner. You may leave your shoes and boots in the garage, or by the front or back doors. ABSOLUTELY NO SKI BOOTS OF ANY TYPE may be worn in any condominiums or home.
8. Skis and Bicycles: Some of our units are equipped with ski racks in the unit or garage, please utilize these. If your unit does not have a ski rack please place them on the deck or in a closet, keep in mind that any damage will be charged to you. Bicycles are to be kept out on the deck or in the garage when not in use, NOT IN THE UNIT. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items. It will be in your best interest to lock such items up. We also suggest not leaving your skis or bicycles on or in your vehicles.
9. “MI CASA ES SU CASA” Our final request for your stay is, please respect the unit as much as we do. Each of our rentals are individually owned and is inventoried separately from all others. Therefore, Please DO NOT REMOVE any items from the unit or take any items from one unit to another. Your unit should be provided with everything you will need, but if you feel that there is an item you are lacking, please give us a call. Also remember to make sure all doors and windows are closed and locked, the heat is turned down, and all lights are turned off when you are not in the unit.
10. If you have any further questions at all, please do not hesitate to call us. We will be glad to help in any way possible. We hope that you will enjoy your stay with us, and look forward to your